The API part is automatic. There's a stylesheet for the taglibs that lets Ant do all
the work. =:0)

The other part is the package.html file, which the JavaDoc automatically bundles in as
the "description" portion
on the cover page for the package

So, for the narrative you mentioned, follow the example of the other package.html
files
(taglib/bean/package.html), and it will be compiled into the JavaDocs.

Once that is done, I can setup the rest of the Struts-EL Developer guide, if you like.

Pzst 1.1, I'd like to try and do more of the "Developer Guide" kid of thing, and link
more into the JavaDocs.
Right now, we're getting into a lot of dual maintenance. But first things first.

-Ted.