I for one, will not be answering questions on another forum. It's hard enough to keep up with the questions on this list :-). Also, I think it's a good that there be a central place to ask Struts questions.

David

From: Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts IRC Channel
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:57:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've recently started hanging out in #struts on irc.freenode.net to help
answer questions relating to the framework. I don't know that much about
some of the esoteric areas of Struts, so I would really appreciate it if
some of the developers would idle there and field the occasional question.
Activity is very low, so the load shouldn't be too high.

If you think that this is a waste of time, let me know how you'd improve
upon it. Sending people to mailing list archives doesn't always work as
the search functionality isn't great.

Thanks for your time.

-Nick