> +1 from me.  I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I
> won't be entering any proposals, but I'll sure enjoy seeing the results.

Neither am I, but here's a few
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta/images/new-logos/

I prefer the last one, but we might have a few legal issues to tackle first.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing