I believe that the current user guide doesn't cover indexed properties, mapped
properties, or indexed tags, very well.  The API docs at least mention indexed
tags.

Over the last few days I've been writing something about these areas that I
hope can go into the user guide.  I consider what I have to be a reasonable
first draft.  Despite it being a draft, I think I'd like to commit it in close
to its present form, as I doubt I'm going to get a great deal of useful
feedback until it gets into the user guide.  It's sort of longish, almost 350
lines of 80-column text.  Much of this length is from several versions of a
simple JSP page showing usage of this.

I'd like to add this as section 3.3.6, in the "Forms and FormBean Interactions"
section, titled "Indexed & Mapped Properties".

Any comments?