    micael> I did not get an answer to my inquiry about how to find the magic 27.
However,
    micael> I did get to this page which has 19.  Is this the place?

You could fiddle with a detailed query URL, or you could just go to the query
page and enter reasonable constraints.  Go to
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/query.cgi>.  Select "Struts" in the
"Program" list, and you could select all but "Enhancement" in the "Severity"
list.  You could even check for "AssignedTo" being equal to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (in the box just above the "Sort By" box).
This will get you to a manageable list.

Then click "Submit Query" and browse through the results.