The intention was that Struts had to be mentioned on the page on
the other end of the link.

If this page is becoming problematic, and we want to drop the
whole thing, I wouldn't complain. (The day I did it, I said I
would live to regret it =:0)

-Ted.

11/24/2002 10:51:46 PM, David Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>What criteria does a company/person have to meet to be posted on
the
>consultants page?  All I see is that Struts has to be mentioned
but does
>that have to be on the homepage, within 2 clicks, etc?  Also,
should only
>companies be listed here or individuals as well?  I don't think
we should be
>linking to people's resumes.
>
>Thanks,
>Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-dev-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>