This may not have any effect on the implementation, but also note that
another legal form of the "label" component is to NOT specify a "for"
attribute, but assume that the nested content is the component the label
is for.

It looks like the only way adding this tag could be of any benefit is if
we added something like the "key" attribute for the label, which would
at least save them the trouble of adding the nested "bean:message" tag.
I think that's probably not worth the trouble.