I don't see much use for this. IDEs are much better than browsers for looking at source code.

David

From: "Matt Raible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Proposal: Use java2html to generate browseable source code.
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:28:33 -0600

I don't know if this is a possibility, but it'd be pretty cool to use
Java2HTML to generate browseable source code from the JavaDocs. I use this
and it's pretty slick - all that's required is a simple link in the JavaDoc
comments:

And then users can see the source. I run a j2h task that javadoc depends on
to produce this.

See example at:

http://www.raibledesigns.com/downloads/appfuse/api/org/appfuse/persistence/BaseDAOHibernate.html

Look for the "View Source" link.

Probably a lot of work to add this to all the classes, but I'd be willing to
help out and submit patches if you think it's a good idea.

Matt