FYI: Struts menu is aware that plug in services was changed a bit.

Very useful is Struts menu (hint).

.V

David Morris wrote:
David,

My mistake, I didn't realize that ApplicationConfig was not available as part of 1.0.X. For consistency, I would recommend removing ApplicationConfig references from ActionServlet as well. I will pass this on to the Struts Menu project instead.

Thanks,

David Morris

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/06/03 03:28PM >>>

That's the risk you take using beta software. Struts does not
guarantee compatibility between betas just between releases.

David