+1

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

+1
On Tuesday, Feb 25, 2003, at 09:02 US/Eastern, Ted Husted wrote:

While *we all* put a lot of time and effort into getting 1.1 ready for its first release candidate, it seems to me that David Graham really came through for us over the last few weeks (months, even).

As a token of our appreciation, I'd like to nominate David for a "Most Valuable Committer" award in regard to 1.1 RC1.

When the going got tough, David got going =:0)

+1

-Ted.

(I wouldn't do this with every release, since the contribution of every Apache Committer is valuable, but 1.1 has been such a hard road, a special one-time consideration seemed due.)