Sounds great.  I'll take care of that tonight.

Can anyone run test.tomcat.all?  I guess I purchased some bad memory for
my laptop or the OS/JVM is a piece of sh#t, because when I try to run
them all, I get somewhere in the .40 tests and my laptop just shuts
down....no blue screen....no OutOfMemory errors....it just stops....like
pulling the plug on a desktop.....very frustrating.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought
which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)