On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 18:48, Mohan Kishore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have put together an ant task with accompanying XSL files etc, which generate
> javadoc-like documentation for the taglibs (uses the current struts-xxx.xml
> files).

Hey, this is great!  Do you plan to contribute this?

Also, maybe you could help me with something similar that I've been
wanting to do.  I've been looking into adding a task to the build that
will generate a report for each group of tags (html, bean, etc) that
shows a grid-like view of attributes and tags.  The purpose of it would
be to give us a high-level view of which tags are using which attributes
and could help us find missing or fogotten attributes.

Here's a snip from the comments of my stylesheet:
         bodycontent id          multiple name    --> more attributes
         =========== =========== ======== ======
cookie   emtpy       (required)  (rt)     *(rt) <- the * means required
define   JSP         (required)            (rt)
(more tags)

*Note - It is difficult to show in this email all the additional
information, but the report will show all the data from the tld.  Might
even be nice to add links to the docs from the tags.

Your thoughts?

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist