I'm planning on committing the "tiles-el" library this weekend, but I won't
have any unit or integration tests for it by the time I commit it.  I'll
proceed down that path once it's committed, but that process will be slow.  I'd
appreciate it if motivated Tiles/JSTL users could test it as much as possible
once I've put it into the nightly build.

I'll do my best to do some testing with tiles-el. I don't use every tag and attribute in the library in my application, but I will test as much as I can. If you want any help on the development of the library let me know.

I'll also start looking at the "nested-el" library, just for completeness.

That seems like a good idea to me, although I don't use nested-el so I won't be able to help test.

Matt