In the context of "new development" You might be thinking of the JSTL tags (struts-el). Since JavaServer Faces is still in the Early Access stage, I don't believe any of us would be recommending JSF for new development that you planned on shipping yourself. The Early Access license says that "Licensee shall have no right to use the Software for productive or commercial use."

-Ted.

Guido García Bernardo wrote:

What do you think about "Struts validators" vs "JSF validators" ? (advantages, etc)

I think you encourage the user to migrate to jsf html tags instead of using the struts ones (at least for new projects), but what about validators?

Regards.

-- Ted Husted, Junit in Action - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>, Struts in Action - <http://husted.com/struts/book.html>, JSP Site Design - <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1861005512>.

"Get Ready, We're Moving Out!!" - <http://www.clark04.com>