Hmm...I'm not familiar with that discussion, but I don't see why general
form functionality couldn't be defined in an interface, but the ActionForm
left how it is.  Of course we also have a chance to do what Craig said
he'd change about Struts (at JavaOne 2003 JSF BOF) and combine forms and
actions.  WebWork2/XWork seems to have done well with that approach.

Again, just throwing ideas out there :)

Don