> From: Matt Raible [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I don't care how things are partitioned in CVS, as long as everything
> builds with one checkout and one command.

Along those lines, I'd like to suggest that a complete WAR and/or EAR of
examples be included as one command to checkout.  I'd even be happy to
roll up my sleeves and see about writing the maven/ant stuff to do it.
The idea behind this is to make it real simple for people to get the
example working to learn Struts.  By 1.  Download .war file.  2.  Place
in Tomcat deploy directory.  3.  See it work.  4.  Look at source
(bundled in war).

The biggest complaint I get from my customers is they want a simple,
plain example of Struts to learn the basics.