Hello,
I have to set the window status bar on onmouseover a menu element.
I have to do this in javascript code where the open/close action is
performed.

I'm able to set the status bar onmouseover in the java code in my jsp page.
   1.
   2. MenuComponent mc = new MenuComponent();
   3. mc.setOnmouseover("parent.window.status"+tooltipAperto+"return true");
   4.
(but when I click a menu element I get the url of the element in the status
bar, and this should not happen)

I'm able to set the status bar via javascript like this:
   1. window.status = "abc"; //(not onmouseover)

But I can't set it onmouseover via MenuExpandable.js!!
   1.
   2. var tooltip = document.getElementById(menuId);
   3.
   4. function showStatus(sMsg) {
   5. window.status = sMsg
   6. return true
   7. }
   8.
   9. actuator.onclick = function() {
  10. ...
  11. tooltip.onmouseover = function() { showStatus(tooltipAperto); }
  12. ...
  13. }

I need to do this in javascript code, where the open/close menu action is
performed.

Thank you for help!