I posted a set of struts Tags on struts-dev back in October based on
 "Web Development with Java Server Pages" Token with complete
JavaDoc documentation. I guess you could search the 'covalent ?'
web site fore the exact message and attachments.

--
Rob Leland [EMAIL PROTECTED] (+01-202-544-0533)
CGH Technologies