----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Welcome to the wonderful world of Windows.  The problem is that
Windows does not
> update the file size of a directory entry until you close the file --
so you
> will have to shut down Tomcat to see the actual text of the messages.

I should have *known* it was another colossal Gates & Co. f***up.  I
estimate I've spent around 30-40% of my programming career working
around droolingly idiotic disasters perpetrated on the unsuspecting
populace by the morons in Redmond.

Thanks for the info.  ('Course now it's just telling me that
ActionServlet couldn't create a new ActionInstance--no reason given--but
that's something I can probably figure out myself.  I *will* get this
damn thing to say hello, damn it!)

Back to code digging.

Cheers,
Laird

--
W: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / P: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.amherst.edu/~ljnelson/