Even better -- Michael Mok and I are working on putting my Stuts with a
Fruit Glaze example online there, so this could work for people
out-of-the box, without even installing their own MySQL DBMS!

< http://husted.com/about/struts >

On 1/8/2001 at 4:40 PM Nishant Baranwal wrote:

This is good

Nishant Baranwal
Project Leader
Nihilent Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Phone: 91-20-6054452/6052253
Mobile: 9823078613

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Mok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 10:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ANN] STRUTS Demo App - MySQL Database Admin Tool

Hi everybody,

I created a database administration tool based on STRUTS 0.5 and have
recently upgraded it to STRUTS build 06/01/2001.

If anyone is interested to have a try, here is the URL

www.webappcabaret.com/teatimej

You will be asked to provide a user id and password.
Use the following logon details

userid : teatimej
password : yyyyyy

The application demonstrated several features of STRUTS including the
iterate tag, indexed properties, template, form:select, jdbc connection
etc.

This application is being utilised by users of the free servlet hosting
site
www.webappcabaret.com to administer their database structure.

Cheers

Michael Mok