Hi,

I have the following code in the iterate tag:

<struts:enumerate id="product" name="dispProductsBean" property="products" >
      <struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="productID"/>
      <struts:radio name="product" property="productID" value="productID" />

        <% String pID = "dispCategories.do?id=4"; %>
        <struts:link href="<%= pID %>">
                        <struts:htmlProperty name="product"
property="name"/>
        </struts:link>
      <struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="description"/>
</struts:enumerate>

How do I set the value of the radio button to the value of the
<struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="productID"/>

Thanks
Sharmila Pandith
Software Engineer
iXL Inc.

phone: 212-500-5180
AIM: spandith
Yahoo: spandith
MSN: spandith

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.