The debugging with JBuilder 4 pro (+ struts + Tomcat) has been very good
for me in Redhat Linux 6.2, very fast (but stability is another
question). Previously I had used JBuilder 4 in Windows NT: debugging was
super slow as Greg had said. BUT, I found a tip in JBuilder's Linux
version saying that you could significantly speed up debugging in
Windows by including a -classic (forgot the details here) in front of
your VM settings for every project. I am yet to try this out later.

Deping Chian