I believe I've added the Powered by Struts sites submitted to this
thread so far. Thanks so much!

I've also fleshed out more of the "kickstart" FAQ at

< http://husted.com/about/struts/kickstart.html >.

There are still three questions on my list, in case anyone wants to
jump in.

+ What development tool should I use?
+ How do I develop a Struts application?
+ How do I troubleshoot a problem with a Struts application?

I've some notes about these at the bottom of the page, again, in case
anyone wants to jump in ;-).

When this is complete, I'll propose it for the documentation package.

Of course, any comments or suggestions would be welcome!

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/