I've been through the examples included in the struts0.5 release.
Specifically I'm looking for examples of using the <select> element with
dynamically generated <options>. I have seen the <options> element and read
its definition but still am unclear on how to use it.

For example, I want to retrieve some data from the database, populate a
HashMap and have the options list generated using the hash key as the value
attribute of the option tag and the hash value as the body of the option
tag.

If I have missed this somewhere in the documentation, I apologize. I scanned
the resources and did not see anything that looked like "html element
examples".

Robert Taylor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
770.891.9858 (this may change soon)