Kitching Simon wrote:
> Yes, having competing projects splits the available
> developer base, but committing to only one approach can mean
> missing the opportunity to discover better solutions in the long term.

I'm preaching to the choir here, but personally I believe that, right
now, having both products actually expands the available developer base.
If not for Struts, Jakarta would not lose developers or users to
Turbine, we would lose them to some other framework, like the one Kevin
Duffy started, or more people would be rolling their own.

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/