Sorry about not cuttng out the previous messages, but the
discussion is sort-of relevant to what I'm having problems with.
I'm getting

        javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans
collection

I can run the example, and I can run a test page with nothing but
a few tags (eg: <html:html>) but no forms/beans/etc. And I get the
above error. I've checked struts-config.xml.

I can only think I've missed something.

<!-- ========== Form Bean Definitions =================================== -->
  <form-beans>

    <!-- Logon form bean -->
    <form-bean      name="logonForm"
                    type="au.com.cyberlancers.share.forms.LogonForm"/>

  </form-beans>

  <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions ============================== -->
  <action-mappings>

    <!-- Logon action -->
    <action    path="/logon"
               type="au.com.cyberlancers.share.actions.LogonAction"
               name="logonForm"
               scope="request"
               validate="false">
      <forward name="false"              path="/index.jsp"/>
    </action>

and the jsp file (which is an include) has:

            <bean:message key="prompt.username"/>

            <bean:message key="prompt.password"/>

--
Kumera - a new Open Source Content Management System
for small to medium web sites written in Perl and using XML