I had a little trouble using PropertyConfigurator.configure() to log to a
file: I wasn't exactly sure where to put the .lcf file so that servlets
could find it. I ended-up coding an absolute location. I kind-of thought it
should go in the application directory under WEBAPPS or in the application
web-inf, but that didn't seem to work. Other than that, works great!