From: Lind Jürgen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 5:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dealing multipart requests

Hi there,

I just started digging into multipart requests and I have encountered
the following problem: how can I register my own implementation of a
multipart request handler with a particular action. I tried adding a
'multipartClass' attribute to the action mapping but Struts complained
that this attribute was not allowed there. Where do I tell Struts which
request handler to use?

Thanks in advance,

Jürgen