What Craig is saying here seems inconsistant with the docs for iterate:
   ... a Map (whose values are to be iterated over), ...

However you could add this line right inside of the loop
<bean:define id="supplier" name="supplierMapEntry" property="value"
type="com.full.package.SupplierBean"/>

Also you would need to change the id in the iterate to "supplierMapEntry"

Wes