Using 1.0 beta --

I have many "global forwards" in my config. All of my "input forms" are
represented as global forwards. e.g.:

<global-forwards>
   <forward name="logon" path="/jsp/logon.jsp"/>
</global-forwards>

In my action mappings, those which require ActionForms have an "input" tag:

<action
   input="/jsp/logon.jsp">
</action>

It would be nice if the "input" attribute of the "action" tag would
allow me to refer to a global-forward, instead of an absolute filename.
If it did, then if I were to change the filename of my logon JSP page, I
would only have to change it in one place.

If I am missing something and I can already do this some other way, then
please direct me.

Thanks,
Bryan