I think, it will be slower because you have one central servlet DISPATCHER that
is sending a "job" to different Actions. When you have some JSP that are
sending "job" themselves to other JSP, it is faster. Is it convenient? I think
- no, because a creator JSP does not know java. And change flow, redesign
difficult.
Now, I have this "pie".

Maya