Craig,

Can I ask you on an example to be sure, that it is correct.
My images are under images directory from root application dir. So, I can put the
following statements:
(in a property file :
message.key=images
a.image=a.gif
a.image.dir=images/a.gif
)

Can I put a.gif into the property file too, and have the second statement as
this:
Or I can have

Thanks,

Maya