I've now got the <logic:iterate ...> tag to work, but I'm confused about how it
works with the collection attribute. I've seen examples for people where they
have

        <logic:iterate id="bean" collection="<%= someObject.getValues() %>">
                ... do something with bean ...
        </logiv:interate>

but the documentation

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/taglib/logic/package-summary.html#package_description

indicates that it should be used thus:

        <logic:iterate id="bean" collection="<% someObject.getValues() %>">
                ... do something with bean ...
        </logiv:interate>

The difference here being the "=" inside the scriptlet for the collection attribute.
When I don't have the "=" as the documentation suggests, I get

        Unable to convert a String to java.lang.Object for attribute collectio

and if I do use the "=", which seem to be the correct way, looking at the generated
Java code, I get the correct response.

--
Kumera - a new Open Source Content Management System
for small to medium web sites written in Perl and using XML