> During the demo i noticed that i get a 404 error when trying to reach this
> page (which is as it should be). I want to keep an indefined state page to
> these. My problem is that i don't want to write the 'undefined.jsp' in each

You can specify an 404 handler page for the servlet engine (web.xml).
You can set up your forwards with the real (non-existent) pages
and you can write your 404 page handler as you think is best for
your purposes to embed most smoothly into your current  env.
It is Quite similar then your current situation but you use rela page
names, and add up navigation, parameters, skin to the error page
mimicing that it belongs to your app.                         icnze