On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, SPietsch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> may  be  a stupid question but I can't get the example (struts-upload)
> working on a win2000 box with resin2.2+ .
> As sun as I I hit the submit button I get an Servlet exception.
>
> 500 Servlet Exception
> java.io.IOException: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden

I'm not a German speaker, but it looks like the system is complaining
about not being able to find or write a particular file.  Among other
things, you should make sure that the directory you configure with the
"tempDir" initialization parameter for the ActionServlet servlet actually
exists, and that the operating system username under which you are running
Resin has write access to this directory.

Craig