Hi,

I have a couple of buttons on a web page, all with the same property but
with a different value. I want to be able to submit that form and then have
my actionservlet figure out what to do depending on which one of the buttons
the user select.

I have a web page with image buttons as follows:

value="cancel" />
value="exit" />
value="create" />
value="modify" />

In my action class regardless of which button I press the code below always
resolves to null.

String theAction = request.getParameter("action") ;

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Alex