--- Michael Schommer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with action-Mapping in the
> J2EE-reference implementation
> (j2sdk221.3).
>
> In my index.jsp is the html:form definition:

> type="Time.TimeFormBean">
>
> but the PageSource of the resulting HTML-Page is
>
>   <form name="TimeFormBean" method="POST"
> action="/TimeRoot">
>
> it should be
>
>    <form name="TimeFormBean" method="POST"
> action="/TimeRoot/time.do">
>
> Had anybody else this problem and solved it???

I know this Problem. It's because #$@ing deploytool
changes your web.xml file. Exactly servlet mapping.
It makes "/*.do" from "*.do" -> form
tag cannot resolve this mapping anymore.

I worked around by using servlet mapping
like "/do/*".

regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >