Hi Elco,

I been fooling around with struts for a couple of days mow...

Let me have a shot,

I have the following ActionForm class that does the validation
-----
                if ((name == null) || (name.length() < 1))
                        errors.add("name", new
ActionError("error.name.required"));
                if ((age == null) || (age.length() < 1))
                        errors.add("age", new
ActionError("error.age.required"));

                return errors;
-----

In my jsp i have the following:
-----

property="age"/>
-----
When i submit a form without either name or age the validate method will
populate the errors object with String described in my
ApplicationResource.properties file
Struts will then return me to the page, prefill the form with any valid data
and print the error message that we added to the erros object in the
validate method...
This works, if you have something similar it should also work...

regards
Mikkel Bruun