From: Doug Way
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19-05-2001 01:11
Subject: Splitting up struts-config.xml

I'm working as part of a team on a large-ish web application using
struts.

There are several of us currently working on the struts/jsp side of
things, and there's now quite a bit of stuff (action mappings, etc.) in
the struts-config.xml file, so each of us has to change this file fairly
often, and we're often in conflict with each other.  (I guess part of
the problem is that we're using a source code management tool
(SourceOffSite) with a pessimistic check-in/check-out system, without
automated merging.)

Anyway, is there some way to split up the contents of struts-config.xml,
so that it's not one huge file?  (Maybe with includes, or something
similar?)

- Doug Way
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]