I'm running into some weird behavior using the template tags. I have a
directory structure which separates different areas of my application into
different directories. My template.jsp file is in my root directory and is
shared by pages in the sub-directories. The problem is, all paths to other
resources (i.e. - images, javascript, etc) become broken because the
application is looking for these items relative to the template.jsp file.
Here's what my directory structure looks like:

root
   template.jsp
   header.jsp
   footer.html
   images
   login
      login.jsp <-----inserts template.jsp
      loginForm.jsp <-------content for the login page
   .
   .
   .

Is there something really obvious that Im missing here? Shouldn't all
resources be relative to the login.jsp page rather than the template.jsp
page? Any ideas, suggestions, or donations of large amounts of money are
greatly appreciated.