Hi All,

Opps and apologies, adding a getRequest may resolve this little one, I tried editing org.apache.struts.taglib.FormTag.doEndTag as follows :

// Remove the page scope attributes we created

pageContext.getRequest().removeAttribute(Constants.BEAN_KEY);

pageContext.getRequest().removeAttribute(Constants.FORM_KEY);

And when I called :

Object o = pageContext.getRequest().getAttribute(Constants.BEAN_KEY);

Got null as I would expect.

Jon.