Can any one of you put together a list? We need to know:
1) what can currently be thrown out (assuming I have the most recent evenings build)
2) what are, and where can we obtain all of the recently contributed pieces which are under consideration, being worked on or tested (the Token mechanism submission, the iterate patch, the message patch, validation, bean factory, auto beans, etc. etc. etc.)
3) what is next item that has been decided but has not been included in any nightly build.
4) what specific areas are we currently looking at to solve

Just a brief list for the rest of us to have an idea of current state and the direction in the near future.  It will effect what we are personally building.

Cheers.
Jonathan