Hi Peter,

When you start the upload process with web container will store the file in
a temp location. This will vary depending on your setup. The important thing
is that you can access as shown below and then write to a location of your
choosing. This code snippet is an edited version of that found in the upload
example app.

Note file is the DiskFile object..

FileOutputStream fs = new FileOutputStream (<file name to save to>);
InputStream stream = file.getInputStream();

byte[] buffer = new byte[file.getFileSize()];
stream.read(buffer);

fs.write(buffer);
fs.close();
baos.write(buffer);