Here are the results of trying to install the struts sample webapps without first
deploying struts-documentation.war for Servletmill.

Webapp                          Works w/o doc
struts-blank.war                        NO
struts-example.war              NO
struts-template.war             YES
struts-exercise-taglib.war      NO
struts-upload.war                       NO

--Steve