Following the rendering? By Struts? None.

It's a straight JSP (or other view technology, like a Velocity
template).

Generally, things go into the request, and are disposed when the request
is disposed.

There's an enhancement to the iterate tag in the works that uses a
RowSet directly.

<
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07910.html