From: Sylvie Djihanian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error compiling 'cannot resolve symbol'

Hi,
I am trying to compile the sample application "business.zip" I found in the
Struts, an open-source MVC implementation article
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-struts/?n-j-2151.  I get the
following error:

[javac] E:\jakarta-struts-1.0-b3\samples\business\src\test\test\business\All
JUnitTests.java:6: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Test
    [javac] location: package framework
    [javac] import junit.framework.Test;
    [javac]                        ^

I downloaded junit.jar and copied it into my
E:\jakarta-struts-1.0-b3\samples\business\lib directory.  (I thought JUnit
should have come with the Ant binaries).

I'm somewhat new to the struts and java world... Do you know how I can get
the builder to find the junit package?

Sylvie