Hello All,

I am using mulipart forms for adding an employee information.
In this I have 3 forms namely, emplEducation, emplExperience, emplGeneral in
separate JSPs.
In this case, I am using only one form bean for all these JSPs and only one
action class.

My problem is how to validate the Form bean after each page submission:

I know the validation can be done in the form bean using validate() method or in
the action class

But, if user filled emplEducation form and press "Next", to go to
emplExperience,
how do I validate only those form bean fields related to emplEducation and not
the others till they are entered by user??
Is there any straight forward strategy for handling this??

- Sandeep