From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2001 17:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ActionForms for read-only data??

This is off the original topic, but speaking of multiple beans, I
thought I would mention that since the Struts tags support a nested
syntax, beans can be properties of ActionForms.

This would map to table1.getAccount() and table2.CustomerName() -- where
table1 and table2 were JavaBean properties of your ActionForm (including
ActionForms!).

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/