This is probably a stupid question, but here it goes.  I have a handful of
string values that I'm storing in the session object.  These values aren't
associated with any "bean" (actually, in a sense the session object is the
bean).  I have a couple of places where I need to display these values in a
form.  I want to use the <html:text> tag, but I don't know what I need to
specify.  Let me give an example.  Suppose I have a String value stored in
the session by the name of "filter".  How would I get the "filter" value to
display in a form text field?

Thanks.