Hi, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

First, I have a checkbox that regardless of if the user checks it or not I
need it to be set to true. Can someone suggest a way via JavaScript or
otherwise to set this checkbox to true.

Second, for the same checkbox, if I do not set its value and then go a few
pages forward I have a status page that displays  the value of the checkbox.
If I have not checked the box the value is false, if I then go back a few
pages and then check the box and go to forward to the status page again it
is shown as checked but, if I go back and uncheck the box and then go
forward it is still shown as checked.

Any ideas what is up.

Thanks

Alex